There are 5 Types of membership. Any Industrial Diving School or subsea related organisation, whether Private, State Owned or Military wishing to become a member should request the appropriate Application Form from the Administrator at
- FULL MEMBERSHIP - Diver Training - see Note 1
Open to Schools from all Countries subject to completion of an on-site audit by I.D.S.A.
- FULL MEMBERSHIP - Specialist Diving Training
Open to Specialist Diving Training Schools teaching Standards approved by a National or Industrial Organisations which have been approved by the membership. A list of approved standards is maintained by the IDSA Secretariat - see Note 2
Schools who are either considering Full Membership or who wish to be associated with the work of the Association.
- AFFILIATE / INDUSTRIAL MEMBERSHIP
This type of membership is open to Government Departments, Diving Contractors, Manufacturers and other Organisations concerned with or interested in the work of the Association.
An exchange of Membership with Organisations whose aims are similar to those of IDSA, and from which both sides can benefit.
1. Only full Members (Diver training) may issue IDSA Diver Qualification Cards.
2. The list of accepted Specialist Diving Standards is:
- HSE First Aid at Work and Oxygen Administration
- IMCA Diver Medic
- IMCA Trainee Air Supervisor
- IMCA Trainee Closed Bell Supervisor
- IMCA ALST
- Lloyds/ASNT NDT Inspection Diver
- CSWIP NDT Inspection Diver
|Full Members (Diver Training)
|Full Members (Specialist Training)
|The subscription for Reciprocal Members waived, and IDSA pays no subscription to that Member's organisation.